Altrient R-Alpha Lipoic Acid
Liposomal R-Alpha Lipoic Acid
Highly absorbable, using clinically tested formulas.
The World's first clinically tested health and beauty supplements, using a patented liposomal encapsulation delivery process for maximised nutrient absorption.
The difference in effectiveness, absorption and utilisation is due to the advanced liposomal delivery system, perfected and patented by LivOn Labs, since 2004.
Non-liposomal forms of supplements have to face and overcome the harsh environment of the digestive tract which may impede their absorption. Liposomal supplements are better protected as they travel through the stomach and provide superior absorption rates into the bloodstream and on to the cells.
- GMO ingredients
- Meat products
- Soy protein
- Artiﬁcial colours
- Artificial ﬂavours
R-Alpha Lipoic Acid
ALA COMES IN TWO FORMS
- R form, which is the form found in nature (higher bioavailability than S form).
- S form, which is often used in low-cost, synthetic preparations of ALA.
- Altrient only uses the R form to ensure optimal effectiveness.
We guarantee a high quality and high concentration of liposomes in all our liposomal products.
- Liposomes cannot be seen with the naked eye, their presence is confirmed with an electron microscope.
- We invest heavily in independent research to ensure provided information and statements are accurately backed by scientific data.
- Every batch of Altrient is tested to ensure a high level of encapsulation and liposome stability.
- We ensure every incoming batch of every ingredient is tested for identity, strength and purity.
- Altrient is manufactured in an NSF, GMP certified installation.
We only supply high grade liposomal gels made to the strictest quality standards.
Why do I need Altrient R-ALA?
Alpha lipoic acid may be found in small amounts in red meat, spinach, broccoli, carrots and rice bran but these food sources may not provide enough alpha lipoic acid to support a busy, active or sporty lifestyle.
How much should I take per day?
The recommended dosage of each Altrient product is one sachet, taken 1 to 2 times per day. We recommend that you consult your healthcare practitioner before taking dosages that are higher than the recommended dosage.
Please note the Altrient products are not intended to prevent, cure or treat any specific health condition or disease. If you are experiencing a health problem, we recommend finding a healthcare practitioner that is experienced with advanced, alternative medicine.
Serving Size: 1 Sachet (5.7mL) Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (from R-Lipoic Acid Sodium Salt)
Of which phosphatidylcholine
* Recommended Daily Allowance
INGREDIENTS: Deionized Water, Lecithin Phospholipids, Alcohol (ethanol), Adenosiine Monophosphate, (natural flavour modifier), R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, Natural Lemon Flavouring, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid (for pH adjustment).
Contains no sugar, no starch, no artificial flavours, no artificial colours, no meat products, no dairy products, no wheat, no gluten and no yeast.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not freeze or place the product in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
Do not blend or vigorously agitate
Shelf Life: When stored properly Altrient C™ will stay 100% effective for a minimum of 18 months from the date of manufacture. The expiration date is on the bottom of each carton and on each packet as “EXP --/--”.