Liposomal Magnesium Magtein
Altrient MLT | LivOn Labs
Highly absorbable, using clinically tested formulas.
The World's first clinically tested health and beauty supplements, using a patented liposomal encapsulation delivery process for maximised nutrient absorption.
The difference in effectiveness, absorption and utilisation is due to the advanced liposomal delivery system, perfected and patented by LivOn Labs, since 2004.
Non-liposomal forms of supplements have to face and overcome the harsh environment of the digestive tract which may impede their absorption. Liposomal supplements are better protected as they travel through the stomach and provide superior absorption rates into the bloodstream and on to the cells.
- GMO ingredients
- Added sugar
- Meat products
- Soy protein
- Artiﬁcial colours
- Artificial ﬂavours
LIPOSOMAL MAGTEIN ®️
Magtein is a new, innovative and highly advanced form of Magnesium, often recommended by nutrition practitoners and functional medicine experts.
We guarantee a high quality and high concentration of liposomes in all our liposomal products.
- Liposomes cannot be seen with the naked eye, their presence is confirmed with an electron microscope.
- We invest heavily in independent research to ensure provided information and statements are accurately backed by scientific data.
- Every batch of Altrient is tested to ensure a high level of encapsulation and liposome stability.
- We ensure every incoming batch of every ingredient is tested for identity, strength and purity.
- Altrient is manufactured in an NSF, GMP certified installation.
We only supply high grade liposomal gels made to the strictest quality standards.
Is it safe?
There have been no reported adverse effects to taking Magtein. As individual responses to supplementation may vary, always consult your physician before starting any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children, consult with a physician if pregnant or nursing and do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
Are there any side effects?
Magtein is generally safe and well tolerated. Those who are taking Magtein for the first time may choose to start with one sachet per day for the first week, then increase to two sachets per day. As always, a healthcare provider should be consulted when starting a new regimen.
Why do we need magnesium?
Magnesium is one of the most abundant minerals in the body. It has an essential physiological role. Magnesium has hundreds of biological functions within the body, many related to the muscles, bones and nervous system. The activity of about 300 enzymes depends on the presence of magnesium. 
When should I take Altrient Magnesium?
1-2 hours before bedtime
Pre & post workout
Take during the working day to smash through your daily targets
When you’ve hit an energy slump
 Schwalfenberg GK, Genuis SJ. The Importance of Magnesium in Clinical Healthcare. Scientifica (Cairo). 2017;2017:4179326. doi: 10.1155/2017/4179326. Epub 2017 Sep 28. PMID: 29093983; PMCID: PMC5637834
Altrient Magnesium L-Threonate Nutritional Facts
15 Servings, 1 Sachet (6ml) 2 x daily
Magnesium (from Magnesium L-Threonate(Magtein®)
Magnesium L-ThreonateHydrate (Magtein®)
|Phospholipids (from soya lecithin)||2,000 mg||†|
|Of which phosphatidylcholine||1000 mg||†|
|* Nutrient Reference Value|
†NRV not established
|Ingredients: Purified Water, Lecithin Phospholipids (soya), Magnesium L-Threonate, Preservative: Grain Alcohol (ethanol), Thickening Agent: Xanthan Gum.|
- Do not mix Altrient Magnesium L-Threonate with hot beverages or in a blender as this could damage the liposomes.
- Store at room temperature. Do not freeze or place the product in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- If you open a packet and do not consume all of it, place the packet in an airtight bag or plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
Magtein® may induce sleepiness, drowsiness or headaches. This may indicate a magnesium deficiency and is temporary. Reduce the dosage, consult a doctor, or discontinue use if condition persists for more than one week. Keep out of Reach of Children. Consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication.